Please Request an Appointment with
620 Columbus Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10024
Tel: (212) 655-9200
Fax: (917) 441-6829
Your causes and symptoms will be carefully reviewed and diagnosed by Dr. Cohen before your treatment methods can be recommended. Although there are many different treatments that Dr. Cohen may prescribe, these are a few of the specialized procedures that he often recommends:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – A procedure that removes blockage of the sinuses through the use of an endoscope, a precise, thin instrument.
- Balloon Sinuplasty – A procedure where the sinuses are unblocked by the insertion and inflation of a tiny balloon.
- Pillar Implants – Reduces snoring by implanting three tiny inserts which reduce snoring-causing vibrations in the mouth.
- Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE)– An endoscopic test to diagnose and treat various voice or swallowing disorders.
- Home Sleep Study – A method in which the patient is asked to wear a simple device while they sleep to help diagnose certain sleep disorders.
- In-Office CT Scan – A low-radiation CT scan that increases the quality and speed of results while improving your safety with minimal X-ray radiation.
- In-Office Snoring Treatment.
These procedures and treatments have proven effective with the vast majority of patients of Dr. Cohen. New York and Tri-State area patients have been breathing, hearing, speaking, and sleeping better thanks to the help of his successfully implemented treatments.